Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Uneasiness...



I woke up today to find no one was besides me,
Yes, it was a dream when I saw you lie in tee..
How come it was not the truth ?
As it was forever and ever I wanted you more than me..

The radio station played my song on the request,
I hope you were awake listening to it...Guess you were not on rest.
Yes..it was the perhaps the best I could do.
The genre is same..only the theme has changed from rock to the blues..

No ..its not a daily flu that I have,
Some time..yes indeed i feel bad and makes me feel sad..
What should I do to win you back ?
Not given up on hope, but its the luck that I have never had..

Like a daily prayer I wish for your happiness..
Despite not with me, still I pray that may almighty give you thy bless.
The day looks gloomy to me..with a weak concentration saying it to me..
Let the god take its chance..as he has the power to decide..if we can have our daily last dance..

No comments:

Post a Comment