Thursday, November 1, 2012

My first..with the "ONE"...



Never called you to tell..How I am after all..
Standing up there thinking about what I have left in that hall.
Its simply tough to recollect, at what point it went wrong..
Really it was unplanned, and before I could understand ..everything was gone..

Hanging up that wall is the picture of you that I keep gazing,
Hard to figure out from the pictures I have..which one is amazing..
Of late the weather makes me remind of the storm,
That blew it apart..and not everything was wrong.

I could hear in my head the words that we spoke..
They also could not deter me to stop and give up he hope..
Look at me..and its enough we have cribbed ourselves from that day to this..
May I ask you to hold my hand close your eyes...And lets forget every thing with our first kiss..

No comments:

Post a Comment