Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Restless..



I want to talk to you, but can't
Don't know the reason for what actually I want.
Writing indefinitely is not what I am thinking or else proposing..
Perhaps its the only way out I find,  before disposing..

Frankly speaking in dilemma..to ask you or talk to you,
As everything was from my side, and you never said that "You also do"..
Worst part in it is thinking about what to do next.
I hope you say yes...that's the only request I behest ..

Uncontrolled and unplanned is the situation most of the time..
There is nothing left with me..besides the foolish lines to define.
Else the fate or destiny is sealed as it is.
Please for me you can try once...And I promise i will not leave you without a kiss..



Can say this as my last call or a plea...
Try to give me sign and be with me..
Seriously tired.., been down and restless , as I have never ever felt like this..
Writing this again..and again..and again..only for a wish "Be MINE my MISS".....




No comments:

Post a Comment