Sunday, October 14, 2012

16 Till I deny..




I asked you to come out..Only to clarify your doubt..
No it was not me..but you.who was taking time to be in the mood..
Actually glad to have received your reply..late it was..and luckily it did not say "I will decide"..
To early perhaps it was for me..Do not go back reading this plea..

Does the age or the words decide..the time..
Before we are taken seriously for what we define..
No its not like we have to go through acid test to decide what best..
Trust me..You are the best for me..and its not like I am trying to say at your behest..

Late or being early..I have not reason to explain..
You are the one..let me repeat my thought..before I miss my train..
Being in love felt like I was a teen...
want to gift you a teddy..And it is't I am still sixteen...

Loving you is like the first thing I have with me..
You might laugh some time..thinking we have two kids who make you confront with destiny..
No no..its not like I am saying you have got old..
I hope the fiction becomes history..the only wish I have to be with you..before I am taken abode..

No comments:

Post a Comment