Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seeing myself...and "MY SHE"..



Is this what I imagined I will be ??
Years down the line....have only added to the pressure on me..
Various reason and n number of explanations I have..
Seriously thinking about all of this makes me feel sad..

Perhaps there was something in what I said to my dad..
Have I lived up to the promise..or is that I have moved just a tad..
What ever the reason may be..I have not lived up to the promised made to she..
I am sorry..that was the best I could do...in my last plea..

The best moment I hope is yet to come.
Why I am actually waiting looking towards the sun..
Not making a fun by calling it my bun...
And its true..its "love" that I have never felt..and I feel like a nun..



Have nothing much left to say and to explain..
Its the only thing..in which I have let you down..with no gains.
Equally frustrating it is for me..
As forever I have loved you more than me..

No comments:

Post a Comment