Monday, October 15, 2012

What Does "ONE" mean to you..




Have you ever wondered what the One Could mean,
I can imagine her..the way she looked at me..wearing her favorite green..
A bit short it was..
But who cares, I missed my sleep thinking about how to win the toss..

It was only done to win and be close to you,
Apologies..If I made you think "I am some one from the zoo"..
Your smile kept me busy all this while..Before I could say "I Do"..
Seriously ..Standing in front of you and speaking those words..felt like I need to immediately look out for loo.

"One"..and perhaps none would or could replace this word..
Much symbolic and sacred it his..from any thing in this world..
Off late the vision and the clarity are the two words...I might lack ,in what I want to speak..
I hope my words are able to tell you,... its not only you, but your heart I seek...

No comments:

Post a Comment