Monday, November 19, 2012

Drained Completely !!..



I tried hard with all my luck..to make it as difficult as I could..
Knowingly I made it complex..Picking up the lines while narrating about your dress..
Not much is actually left to explain ..all I am having now is an empty lot of the words..
And no way I could find the lines to impress my distressed bird..

Might not be apt or lucky with the reason to explain.
Seriously have the reality in front of loosing the "ONE"..and that worsens the pain..
No matter how much time I write ..It always end up as my last plight..
Makes me feel sad..how I transformed from that end to being bad..

The situation has actually dried out the part in me.
I some time laugh at myself..Is it all because of my destiny ??..
And else who would have thought..me still stuck on at you..
Trust is not just a mere word..but I am expecting to cement "you and me" in this so called world..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment