Saturday, November 24, 2012

Still the SAME..for my "ONE"..



Am I still the same..is the question I and we all usually ask ?
Movies..locations..celebrations are still in tact ..as we may pass..
So how come at the back of my mind it has a focus on you ?
Super human..no..its just me..asking you to come over to my moon..

It Isn't too soon...What else you want to think and configure..
If you wait more..I think my book of poems on you will be ready for the fair..
I do not write about what we have and could have had..
Just a perception..In my world..everything is set for you.,and need not move a tad..

Some people like me do not understand the world "MOVE ONE"..
Laugh at me..but the brain is not configured to accept its said and done..
I do not want to bug you at times of peace..reason is I am already having you..
Some time as a piece in my moments of happiness..that's all I ever asked you in times of need..



No comments:

Post a Comment