Friday, November 23, 2012

In here..



Am I a too old to write about it..
Or is it just a perception , I might lie a bit..
Its not about the age..but can call it to be an imperfection..
Is it actually too hard to understand..it not me..but only just a fraction..

Time and again..I have nothing to say but to explain..
Give me a break..just forget everything and let it out from your brain..
What you have been actually thinking of me..
Just tell me..how does it make you feel ?

I am not calling you to be green and asking you to beam..
Just asking you to reconsider..begging you is no way near in my jeans..
Love cannot be grown and frown like an expression..
Definitely it need some one like you to make me feel near perfection..

Actually can't stop laughing at me..why still I love you..
It kills me to say it again..its the word that has been repeated a zillion times probably since June..
Who am I trying to explain...You actually know you are in love ..so why this pain....
Accept the truth ...sing a duet ..and lets get together again..

No comments:

Post a Comment