Monday, November 19, 2012

Perceptions...or a Mirror Image of Difference..



Some one said to me when I was young..
You will get what you want..But remember it will never be as done..
The hunger to have more and more grows within..
Guess what...I thought happiness could be bought from the store and so is the win..

What I am saying is a bit confusing and different..
Having my lunch alone..yes that makes me consistent..
Perhaps some thing is in my hands..
What actually I am trying to have...is one hell of a hard thing to understand..

Stupid questions and an obnoxious mind..
Crap is actually what I am writing..just can't take you out from my lines..
I know.. it actually does not mean anything related to you..
Not able to understand..what stops me for correlating to you as my moon..

No comments:

Post a Comment