Monday, December 31, 2012

To the UNKNOWN....Happy new year..



Its been another year gone just like that,
And I kept with my hope to see you some time soon,
Guess I was wrong as it actually meant that It din't happen any time before moon..
Not angry or feeling distressed,
Had to admit the fact that , Obviously I feel stressed.

Anxiety levels are at peak
I might never show them and wear a mask of disguise.
How could I lie from you as it was always there in my eyes.
To be true I never showed you, and off late have hidden them behind my lies.

Never every believed that I will be left alone like this,
No one to ask and vouch for me..
Be it destiny and yes its a BIT lonely I feel..
As the day progress and months gone by..
Some how it has completed a year before I actually starts to cry..

I know you are watching me from up there,
Just wanted to tell you Its about time , I think to end up and lets get paired.
For the faith and hope I have on our true love.
That keeps me awake some how to feel me, you are up so close as my personal dove..

To remind you its been a hell of a year,
Me writing for so long to make you feel you are only one my dear.
Easy to explain as this one goes out as a prayer to GOD..
Please do not keep me waiting, and I need you much more than my I POD..

No comments:

Post a Comment