Friday, January 4, 2013

Still a SILLY BLOGGER BOY for my "ONE"......



With times changing ever since from where we first begun,
Enjoyed what we have all together with our heart out for fun..
Who thought we may end too soon...
Noon..and moon...nothing defines the situation as it has already spell the meaning behind DOOM...

As the times progress ..my messages and the mail cry out in distress..
Of being lonely and meaningless while stuck in the mud up to the head..
Only the head is left to breathe..perhaps as they say..
May I go on waiting irrespective of the fact..you might not ever come to me again to play..

Different meaning and theme at times make it much more difficult to understand..
Play my band every time..as none of them actually helped me to withstand..
The curse I am living with till date... incidentally accepting every thing as My fate..
But I keep on repeating it again and again..we are meant to be always in pair..like my OWN CUP plate... 

No comments:

Post a Comment