Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fly away..



If I could say it to you..
I have tried and failed and can't keep away from you..
From deleting the messages to the phone number..Tried everything..
But some how...could not execute any of it...as of the hope that we can some how again sing..

Better to have some one..right next to you ..
Perhaps the so called thoughts are shared..rather than me vomiting them every time here..
Makes me feel sick and tired of all this so called living in a DREAM world of hope..
Asking you . to believe me..as If I am a pope..

Off late the so called confessions have sounded much like a desperate measure to you..
Clarification and the explanations are all at galore..begging you to look at me once more..
How could I actually mend your mind to align it with me..
Fate and destiny are the only two words that have so far controlled me.

The lines and the words may change every time I write..
And its the theme that always cry for you..way above to call it LOUD..
Never actually wanted myself to be a consolation prize for some one..
As always and forever...Much more is still left in me for you...before I depart saying "Its done"...




No comments:

Post a Comment