Wednesday, January 2, 2013

If I could for my "ONE"



One thing that always keep my mind occupied is,
What I have done to make my ONE like this..
Was it done for fun...and perhaps I was as usual misunderstood by my ONE ??
And how could I confront this to her..when she does not want to see me and says its DONE !!

Actually it pains me from inside, that I have tried and failed..
Many a times to forget you from my past..
But only have to rely and accept the fact...
That I have always looked for you , every time and all the time behind my back..

Obvious question that you may ask that why I have not talked to you for so long ?
To me...I wanted to go off from you life , thinking that we never had anything in common..
Foolish is the only word that describes my present situation and the scenario..
Trust me..I am not a person who come and goes again saying adios...

I have always needed you much more every time , all the more than I think about myself..
Don't think I have removed and moved you pic..and it always was and is on my desk..
You are the only reason I am here..believe me..I am not in despair ..
But the truth is we were always sent in this world to be forever together as PAIRS....

No comments:

Post a Comment