Monday, March 25, 2013

It all starts with a SMILE of you :) my "ONE" :)



I am happy alone seeing you close to me..
Some time as a wallpaper but mostly its the truth I see..
What if we could actually work out....
Could have given me a reason and actually not a treason to quitely pullout.

Of the belief that I was not worth giving a shot..
Standing unchained...waiting for love to hold me with your cloth..
Tired to remember you again and  again..
Just making myself sure..I do not miss praying for you..trust me..it never rained..

Its simply the way..I dropped down..and trying to configure..
What was left in me..with a false hope...you might appear..
Clearing and putting my obnoxious mind to rest..
And love me more than me..that's all that I know you will do when you are at your best..

I can't rethink again...as it some what..pains me..inside to put you in that frame..
Of the dream I saw you with you...changing the terms from I to we as it hung on that window pane..
Actual picture now seems blurred to me..as my eyes are wet praying for my one..
Time and again its my belief and hope...that has answered to me saying "Don't worry..she is some one waiting waiting up there..hiding herself..only for the right time to come"....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment