Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Emotionally freak ....call me to be weak..



I can see you laugh at me.....saying to be..."you are mad".
To be honest..I accept the feedback...only asking you ..how can you arrive at this fact..
Is it my inability to express my state of distress to you..
And you thinking that my words...describe me...still stuck in my blues..

You cannot be wrong all the time.....and I appreciate those lines..
But even though..giving me the courage to move on..I expected a better design..
Of the consolation prize you have handed over to me...by pasting me as a good man..
If that was the case..why not you ??....and you actually left me for some to claim me as an obligation..

Definitely an explanation was and is due.....but forget it..as it will never change what we have as our dues..
Could give me a reason to improve...after all....its just mere a silly "expression"  to diffuse..
My present state of mind..in order to align myself...
You might feel..I am living off...and passing my life still living on that shelf..

Never mind..I always have given my best to make you feel comfortable..
Even if..I might not have been actually stable..
That feeling is slowly fading away..
Don't know why you always come again knocking at my door...come again lets play..


No comments:

Post a Comment