Monday, April 8, 2013

Some how I always come back to you :-)



Despite the fact...I am have had no success..with my "one"...
Don't know why I still believe ...some day for me it will begun..
When the mornings will actually be greeted with  a smile..
Expressing the love what I actually have in my eyes..

You would also now consider me obnoxious..
Trust me..I have actually never been much more than describing me to be anxious.
Forget it...I mean of me and my so called explanation of not being with you.
You always have had an option of coming back to me..after reading my blog with the so called sad news..

How could you never even bothered to call..not replying my messages..
As I lay down there with a never ending hope...counting the day's as if it has been ages..
Every day its a mixed bag of emotions that come to play..
Some saying let it go..to be true..it easy to say..but to hard to pray..

Still , I want you more than anything else in my life..
Never really know..when I will be able to see your face..as to me it a precious prize..
For which I have had my share of long never ending wait..
I wish and pray to say it to you....lets meet and make it a memorable day..


No comments:

Post a Comment