Monday, April 8, 2013

The Blogger boy say's sorry but not thank you :-)



Nevertheless what has happened and what will happen..I say thank you..
For making me what I actually am....would not have been possible ..and I accept the truth..
There has been many instances that I quote to make myself believe..
I can come out of any situation ...and its not the help I always seek..

Its very easy to make a layout of an object..
But too difficult unless you crack and grind it multiple times till you know what you actually it to get..
At times its and easy pass for the so called acceptance criteria..
Frankly speaking ..I have never really set the limit..which is actually a hysteria..

The value is never really realized ..unless you weigh the tears in your eyes..
Which certainly come along..but expecting a rain to hide them behind your lies..
So easy to move on and expect some thing more from our life..
What if..its you only who I actually wanted as my wife.

I mean..its so sad and depressing at times..narrating myself on the blog as a broadcast..
Wish is,  it would have not happened if I would have found my "ONE" at last..
Yes, you are true I am stuck on my past to inspire my emotions to come out with my lines..
But its easy to say...and you also know its hard to lock the heart deep inside those mines..



No comments:

Post a Comment