Friday, April 12, 2013

I can't...



Not able to express and say...what I actually want myself to narrate..
Words are not enough to weigh my emptiness that you left me to hate..
Tried and lost a lot many times to keep myself way from my fate..
But every time I want to see you...I am greeted by that close gate..

Which has shown me the reality of my forgotten days..
I tried to find myself after that..but it seems I am still stuck with not one to help me in that maze..
With the faith and hope now sounding as a lost dream to my destination to you..
Despite the truth ....somehow not able to digest my blood as a food..

Lost and found is the part of life..if only I could have realized...
Not to have missed you ..and let go away from my eyes..
That at present living in a dream world seems to be the only way out from this phase..
Its the memories I cherish ....and cannot control myself to look back..remembering the good old days..

If I could hear the  " I Can't" aloud in my ear..
Trust me that would have been much more than sufficient to make me disappear..
Its the lie that I want to tell you....that I have forgotten you and moved on..
Perception might be true..but in reality..I still wait on that path...hope you can see me..standing on that road..



No comments:

Post a Comment