Saturday, April 20, 2013

Free Myself..



Something is left in me..that reminds me of you...
How much hard I try...but love always come better of me...in these blues..
I have to find...may I repeat the words..find the reason to hate you..
Unknowingly makes me much more closure to you...I admit.."I still do"...

It has never left me..though with it..I was much more composed and happy..
And you can call it to be my perception..of reclaiming my trophy..
None of it was actually true..as I myself was unknown..
That it was the faith and trust...acting as a shelter for my one...

Which helped me to move along and make you believe..
We were too good as a couple..as it was our destiny indeed..
Never ever it happened ..which forced me to think back..
As forever it was..thats all I hoped it to last..

May be some one got the best of me..and took you away..
Is it that you decision was influenced and the perception changed..
Whatever expressions and adjectives I might think this time..
Truth is you are no way near close to me to shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment