Sunday, April 14, 2013

Black Pawn...



Its better to compare yourself of being black...
That was the best I could do for you..
Some time me..but most of the time its the heart that is stuck believing in the truth..
And do not try to relate..it with my previous fate..
But yes..I know..it has helped me to understand the situation off late..

Its the smile I miss on my face..that was there all through..
Reason was different ..but I was counting you as my moon..
Perhaps you are always right..I was mad to be imagining it to be so soon..
Was it an endless wait..Yes it was...but for me the decision came early as than expected..that too at noon..

For me..being with you and loving you was the only expectation I had..
Guess..that was too much for me....the reason why..you left me just like that..
Being mum and standing up there..
The decision was unfair..seeing it from my place here..

But how could ..I confront you with my problem..
When I know the solution is not there as you were not my one...
I accept the fact..of being no good for anybody..
Only wish I have its that some how I can find..who is my trust worthy..

No comments:

Post a Comment