Friday, April 19, 2013

Time table..



It begins with remembering the time when you wake up..and wash your hair..
Can't tell you...how it felt seeing my watch repeatedly..and the only thing that helped was that I care..
Of course for you...I was busy understanding what the patience actually means..
As before that .. seriously..I was as always confused..

Keeping a track of the activity what you will be doing this time..
Will I disturb you in the middle..as that was the last thing to say with a fine..
But it was hard for me to take you out from my head..
An uncanny face...revealing you the truth that I am in distress..

No matter how hard I try to escape from your dream..
Its always there on the back of my mind..asking for a repeat..
To be true..I could never get the best of you...call it to be my expectations..
As they were always pointing up towards the moon..I understand it was too soon..

Never was my intention of not to understand your situation..
Guess..it was too early for me to hold my myself of the anxiety in consideration..
Whatever may be the reason to track the activities you do..
The only intention was..I should never let you go of myself....as it was the view..that was my only truth....



No comments:

Post a Comment