Friday, March 29, 2013

To Ankur..Uday and Garimaaaaaaa :-)

I some what believed and tried hard to the extend of stealing a number from a friend's cellphone..
But after doing the same repetitive attempts..I am happy as I zoom..
To one of the most memorable phase of having a true female friend..
Who has unknowingly some how given a guiding hand on every bend..

Wishes usually do not come true like this..
Crazy it may seem..but I was left awestruck when I heard she drives a SUV instead..
I mean..who else would not have a fascination of having a girl friend who picks you up for a lunch...
Then comes the slap..to wake up..I bet ...that is how Miss Garima has shown me her new clutch..

Do I actually mind the leg pulling or else..she being some time..brutally true to the core..
Naahh..she is one of the person..who actually never lets any one better of herself..and he is kept waiting for more..
Some how..there's a question that comes in my mind..what If..ankur.uday and she would not have been there..
Can't imagine the world without them..as not mentioning their words would not have been fair..

Sorry I forgot the poem is for her..and trust me..I am not being paid..but actually made to work like a maid..
Seriously who ORDER's and sends a reminder to a friend to do more...and is asked to wait..
Sharing the song's have some what become a daily routine..
Not sure..when I will get a holiday...as I hope its enough of this scene..

Jokes apart..she is a fresh air..in anyone's lives..
Deserves much more than what she expects...trust me..she is the the one having all the positive vibes..
There is nothing much you can describe in words ahead..
As people like her..are difficult to find ..it is true to act like a protective shed.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment