Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy SCHMUCK....Fiction or a reality..finger's crossed..



I got my inspiration..

I wanted to gift a girl a clock,
To see what time it its,
And I am actually waiting for her reply,
All I am getting is fried in this heat.

She asked me to be there at 11,
And forgot to mention the date, I suppose she mentioned heaven,
I already had 3 burgers and cool drink,
Come soon, else I will sink.

Don’t take it other wise but I am actually increasing my weight,
U getting late, and me having a noodles full plate.
Don’t laugh too much at me,
Pack your bags and try to escape from your balcony.

Can’t u see me standing down waiting for your,
Oh ho, do not go back I will buy a new teddy for you.
And please do not bring 2 suit cases with you,
Forgot to tell you, my trunk is already full with my shoes.

U never listen to me, and I don’t know why I still love you.
Perhaps ur bangle or your shoe have kept me pre occupied in you.
That’s the reason I forgot to say you HI!

Don’t get angry at me, and I am a bit naughty at times,
I actually love you , trust me you can buy each and every word in my lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment