Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Who shares happiness with a LONELY SCHMUCK ?..


Don't panic, I do not freak out. Have means to control myself.

I need to vent out my thoughts to cool my self down,
Its true I think to much, and have to heart out myself as a schmuck.
The bad experience has taken such a toll on me,
I cry like a baby , but all up there lonely.

People are actually scared and do not want a negative person to interact,
But its the only way I have to vent out all I have got.
Truly thankfull to god for what he has given me,
And I have accepted everything in his name as my destiny.

Thank you god for helping me and giving me an inspiration to write,
I can go all along like this though out the night.
"THE ONE" is such a important and holy word for me,
I guess I need to pray more to ask you and make you believe I AM SO LONELY..

Its Kinda difficult to get inside my mind to wipe the fear off,
Please hold my hand , and I know its kinda tough..

No comments:

Post a Comment