Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Schmuck Without a LUCK......



Wish to see you an meet you one day..I hope I am not expecting too much...

Not tired or let down, its the reason to be happy that I got some one.
Who can actually say I am the one..



I am actually not a schmuck,
Just without a luck.
People call me with different names,
All are me and I don't complain.
Some pre notions are also there in the mind.
Want to clarify I am not a despo as I may sound.

I am happy as I am and called mad by my friends,
They also admit its the experience I lack to take it to an end.
Might sound a bit cheeky to view,
Its the truth what I see and feel inside you.

Perception of me is true and I am stuck in the blues,
I want to be with the one soon, but I freak out too soon in the noon.
Trust me I am not like this always,
As destiny has denied me "The one" I wanted for all days....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment