Saturday, August 18, 2012

Is suffering a cause of GREATNESS ( Not being FAMOUS actually) ??....or is it EMOTIONS for a PASSION..




Suffering perhaps is the first step for happiness..
I am not great, nor is my blog. Just think in this way, can you make out any good person in any sense of life who has not suffered. It can be anything money, survival for a living, social injustice, a widow,a beggar, a childless couple, a boy who has nothing to wear (clothes, without shoes) , old lonely parents, physically handicapped person, a blind man ( who cannot see the best creations of god). You take it anything, every one has suffered in his or her means and has a story to tell, a true. And its the virtue of greatness that beckons behind. Greatness and not being "FAMOUS", its different.

Our parents, relatives, family, cousins are all great and our more than a real life heroes for us. Its not to be proud of to show it in a party of of an announcement. Some one some where is doing a unknowing charity in his or her means. Ability to share and to have a respect for other's is the best thing you can actually gift some one. The only thing that connects you with other's is your "EMOTIONS of PASSION". At times when you are left with nothing my friend, remember you have dignity to make yourself count. I can easily have one of the examples from my life related to it.


My Example :- I met a friend in my one of my older company, he was coping from a problem and needed a person to interact. To me , to actually have a true friend meant more than anything. Down the line as the years passed by we remember the "KULCHA CHOLA" and the "DAILY SAMOSA" we used to have. Though we are not working in same location as of now, but no day goes past by when i say "HAAN BE"..Then off course the "MUTUAL FRIEND" is an added advantage. Not to forget my  Old is gold type of friends.. I read some where :-

"To have a DIAMOND you actually need to have a base of GOLD to carry it"

And perhaps the gold has have had me pre occupied. I am not in a hurry to "VOMIT" everything as a token or love or respect, but down the line I want me to remember everyone who have touched me.I am indeed honored. The fact of starting a blog has helped to improve my spoken as well as my written communication, its true. I can see what I used to be some 5 years back or so, its not a marginal but huge respite. Not being satisfied with yourself and improving yourself everyday every night to be close to perfection .

 I know we cannot be perfect, else there will be no scope of improvement. and I also do not want to be the same.

To lean unlearn, then unlearn then again learn is destiny. If you are afraid of mistakes my friend, I guess you have missed out much to gain in experience. As they say higher the risk, higher the profit. Do not correlate it with money. Some of the quoted words are. Be the change you want to see. The world is a better place to live in...Last but not the least pray fr "Sarbat da Bhala"


Its a different world out there,
I have some reservations that I may not share,
Its better to close your eyes and look back,
And I cant see myself loosing like that.

With times opportunity knocks on your door,
Some time you are asleep or the electricity is no more.
They are just a reason to  keep you at bay,
Don't let anybody say "That you cant do this thing this way"

Remember there will be times when you feel down,
Trust him (God), and he will always be around.
Just close your eyes and let him (GOD) take you away,
Its the only way you pause and say "Don't look back and continue all the way"

Thanks
Dilmeet Singh

1 comment: