Friday, August 17, 2012

Reflection of a SCHMUCK....



Reflection is deceptive. Morning and night are two different scenario.
Only perception is different. 

When I look back at time,
 I ask how was I able to do this?
The only reason I get , bricks are always made like this.
They help to make a house or a home,
never really know which one will actually say them as their own.

Every brick has a story to tell and a postion to fit in,
Solid as rock, but can easily break with a small kiss.
I mean thats how the god has always wanted us to be like it,
Never to lie and to admit that "Yes I like this".

Weak or strong is just a part of life you want to reflect,
As its the trust and respect you have for some one ,to see inside for what they get.
To be true to yourself and transparent at times,
Thats how we are designed to be, even in the lines.

We call it a simple brick, and it stick with us in every skit.
Heat, cold or rain with the warmth inside ,you can hardly fell any pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment