Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Break away........



The pressure inside is simply unbearable,
I admit the so called peace of mind is simply not there,
Many distractions hampering the stability, which is the need of the hour,
There is nothing going on that makes the something to go some where.

The lines are not clear and so is the rhyme,
With the last word ending as is the whole poem is sublime.
Do not blame me, as I never wanted to write,
But how could I stop myself from tell you "That its also not bringing respite"..

To the situation in which I am  presently stuck,
Not able to define the situation, but hoping for the luck,
Yes time and again it has always deceived me,
And this time I think I have lost the one to destiny.

Why is the so called fate comes in between,
Even though we have always wished for the happiness to end the stream,
I might not be able to describe what I actually want to say,
Spend some time with me, it will help me to keep my ideas at bay..

I do not want to sound selfish in my lines,
Its the only way I see to end the pressure inside,
Might not be the safest or "THE best bet" for the decision made,
Trust me, I will not vanish like a haze..

No comments:

Post a Comment