Thursday, September 27, 2012

Confused like a Baby ??..To be true..Yes and No..




Its the moment of hope that has helped the clock the tick,
Every time out of breath I try to lie down and give up,
Only to see your face, gather my self and come out to say.."Its not that I am stuck"..
Like some "ingredient" I am missing to make up my day to "GOOD DAY"..
Only to keep myself in the dilemma, that "Good day" will come soon..if not today..

Twisted words and confused themes, are some of the spices that are leaving me "saying as mean",
Not the food I am taking about, but they are all necessary to prevent you from loosing the sheen,
Words are at galore, without the grid locks,
I simply do not have any idea where my ship docks.



With each day bringing up a different mood and a set of constraints,
I could easily see you up there from my window pane.
Do not have the guts to vouch for my lady love,
Unable to figure it out "whats stopping me??", and its not like I do not have the guts..

Hands tied and emotions scratched, the marks are still fresh after the so called rough patch,
No they are not the ones I am bothered for,
Could not let you slip out of my destiny, and should know the lines stretches too far.
Angry, dried down, battered or bruised...all the words combined will not be able to make a truce,
It can go on ,and on ,and on...should know its simply impossible to let you go out from my song....


No comments:

Post a Comment