Saturday, September 29, 2012

"I" to "WE" & to "US"...



Its a bit difficult to accept, if you get the one you never wanted to forget,
Moving in consideration as "WE"..yes its not just an alphabet added to destiny.
Decisions now are much more precise, and not delayed only the point I want to emphasize,
Does all of this makes me happy ?? to be true I only want you to have your trophy.

My way to understand it is a bit different,
I might sound deflated as I always tend to listen,
Perhaps that's the best what I have learned from communication,
Two way its better, than only giving a mere dictation.

No way I could have understood the meaning behind those days,
Yes, spent lonely, clueless..I hope those learning pays.
Hard to control yourself back, when you know" you cannot ignore the fact".
Those three words, deep inside and sealed as a pact.

Not like the more I speak or write is the way to over exaggerate,
And reminding myself that its never to late to accept "The one" as your fate.
Changed notation and difficult lines, I know Its hard to understand even the spaces in my lines,
Its the best that I have seen for us..Pull over and lets start associating me with you with all the trust..

No comments:

Post a Comment