Friday, September 28, 2012

I saw you..In me..



Every morning I wake up to wipe off my face,
I see you in the mirror, and its not my head is displaced.
I wonder if my eyes have embedded the picture of you,
And its reflected in every thing and any thing I do...

I do not want to clean my face and my eyes,
Yes I am afraid, it might affect the picture which is inside.,
Or can it be so easy to forget the one,
Who cannot be compared and she best for anyone..

I know you do not have dimples on your face,
But that was not the only reason for loving you in all these days..
May be its the heart and you have given me a reason to wake up from my past,
Standing on my legs I am waiting for your reply, Please answer it early before they also start to cry..



It makes me happy just by having a glimpse of you,
And its true ,I have never ever seen you up so close to pursue..
Only to ask, "Will you be mine forever , even in those dark hours" ??
I am aware its hard to answer that considering the words of war..

Trust me I was,I am and always be happy for you,
Look out from the window, I am standing there and its not a virtue,
You only have to close your eyes and wave your hand for sign,
I do not know what I will do, Trust me you can wish goodbye to all your blues....

No comments:

Post a Comment