Monday, September 17, 2012

I LIE to myself to "LIE" with you..


Word will not be able to do justice..


I lie to myself to lie with you,
Don't fell shy , and I could go wild for you,
Sorry, but its hard to admit I was not beside when you needed me more than you,
And this time I will not go down without a fight for you..

Its the happiness for me, to see you for a while and its true,
I can go on forever and ever, to worship you as if you are new..
Makes me feel cry, when I am unable to find me in you,
Guess..I cannot force you to love me for a while with you..

Preserving you in every drop of tear that fall of the eye..


I still feel your fragrance as a child coming out as a new,
Hold me for a while in a disguise, till I am off to sleep in the dew.
Only trying to tell you every time with  my clock asking me for how long  should I stay ??
The lips go dry and bleed, asking it to stay it forever this way....



No comments:

Post a Comment