Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Week ends...are really WEAK ends...




What a bore... I mean what a bore..2 simultaneous weekends gone without an outing. Really, its me missing you badly..The moment I see my cell without any updates of yours make me feel sick. So much used to asking questions , its like a day spent without any progressions..What do I do then??...Ask them to me..Ya its silly..but what to do to keep myself busy..Can call it to be butterflies running down the stomach..Okay..I admit..Seriously speaking I did not saw it coming ..Ie the end result of all this..No good movies released in the week end, no friends available for the outing..Left with the worst option of "FACEBOOK"..Dude get a life..Its like you have to take a "PLEDGE" to quit it..Some time the addition goes to much and reaches a level that we start updating out "TIME Table" on it..The encouragement part comes in when we receive a comment or "LIKE" button is pasted on it..That simply multiplies the satisfaction level..And the "NIRVANA" has been attained..

The movie actually depicts the theme behind all this social networking stuff, and Its all about the little show off.  I admit "I am also not different " from any one else being associated with it..It ultimately depends on the individual, you simply cannot compare or force your opinion on some one. Seriously there is actually better work in this world to do so, than judging and having a discriminatory behavior towards some one. Be busy living..We always have the easy way of saying the truth, in our own version..The so called "Justification of our OWN truth"..Our way..glorifying the actions and decisions..Might be the easy way to move on perhaps...Any way coming back to the topic. The fun days are nothing better without your family or friends. With most of the times your mom crying to help her clean the home..and after 10 minutes of fight or so..She ultimately settles for the wish "At least clean your room"..Adjust your wardrobe..The dad off course are much more chilled out..Busy with themselves..and the saying "One day or other you gona understand why we speak so"..Not that he has given up on you..but more importantly he wants the time to teach you all this..Your grandparents want you to read "GURBANI" and go to gurudwara every day..One more strange wish they have is that, they actually want you to be present there with them..Any "REASON" to refrain them or to explain them actually goes in vain..Then comes your siblings ..Movie Le ja ?...Kahin le ja ??
Gumane hee le ja ??  ...Shopping karva de ??............................................................................................
Your only wish some time is to hang the weekends..But with time it makes you realize your own worlds is not your own..Its actually a percentage collection of the near and dear, besides you. They also have some expectations and you have some responsibilities.Being closer to them makes you realize some time down the track , you have to sing and listen to the song your companion..Even though its not the language or the wording you every wanted to listen to.



So the week ends now leave me with much thinking of "what to do" ??..
I cannot go on singing a song like Winnie the pooh,
Or to listen to a song that always remind me to say "I DO"..
Common..I need a better reason to continue..

Seriously these week ends have become a lot difficult,
No I do not mean I cannot pronounce "YOGURT".
But they kinda taste like "YUK"..most of the time,
Its true Ankur and Uday are not in town to actually help me design..

To design the location and the plan to hang out,
I am done with every thing , besides asking you about,
Common you have only the sunday to spend with me,
The "chemical reaction" can take a "time out" from your destiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment