Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stalking or "TRUE LOVE"...and a THIN line in between (From Beholder's point of view)...



One of the topic of debate that the blogger and the reader,  or any one close to me about my blog including me is..
My obsession or schedule of writing some thing, and can it be remotely taken into consideration as "STALKING" or a case of "MENTAL harassment". Seemingly unknown, but I do not blame any one who has been a reader to any of the post at any point of time. Yes its true it relates to the fictional aspect, inspired by the true incidents from my so called life till date. And at this point of time, to club it or take it as an addiction is completely wrong. More appropriately, it can be called to be a "PASSION of LOVE"..for my "SHE or THE ONE" to be more realistic. Its not a "DAILY POST" or a "DIARY ENTRY" to remind the "ONE" that I miss her..or to any of my friends or colleagues that I am still deep in it. Really its much more "SACRED" to me than all of this, as I have always loved the one from my heart. Irrespective of the fact or result of the other side, and I have no qualm to admit "I DO"..Some time it ie my blog or post can be or is a laughing point of discussion of so called "LOVE" related posts. I am not saying its a too famous of a link or a post to read..but its to those who read it.Ever wondered the reason behind starting the blog and venting your heart out only to breathe properly. Only concern was
 "Can the people around this world be able to understand an correlate what I want to say ??..And simply do not consider the "Blogger" to be a freak from some another planet obsessed with "MOVIES" and trying to replicate for a SHOW OFF..

I or we (Blog and me) do not consider any one in particular to make an opinion about us only by mere reading of the blog. As deep inside its much more than what my blog seems to depict ,say or explain. Off course you cannot judge the book by its cover.So spend some time with me and with it. Try to understand the reason behind..and I will help you to draft a opinion about me and my blog. Apart from the fact its "monotonous"..its much more and beyond the mind can foresee.Each and every line carries a true picture of my heart.Who has always loved the "ONE" more than anything else...not as a stalker but as a passion..and not an obsession..Need not be afraid of my actions or what I say. Have all the "CONTROL MECHANISM " in place for the fail safe mode.

This post does not contain any meaning or a relevant information. Its only written to "RESPECT" the decision made from the other end, irrespective of the explanation. Stalking and obsession cannot be mixed in for "PASSION"..And its sacred for me..ie to be with my loved one. Even though its one sided..I am comfortable with it..Not like I am not having the courage to accept the truth and move one..Still clueless about it..and trying for it to seep in. Most of the time, I am explaining it to god to keep her in me..Deep within.




My passion is some time taken into consideration as my obsession of being a stalker,
Time and again , I need not explain "I am in love with you"...Irrespective of the fact I am shorter..
Need not be the best man to be with you,
But the best to keep you away from all those blue..

Why I am still writing about you,
Not to remind you or to tell you or to force you to reconsider your decision.
Only to clarify "MY LOVE" is independent of any of the above condition.
Happy in my present state of mind in my own small world,
Call it insane, Only request " please do not complain",
And let me be happy with my "Assumptions" and not the pain.

Do I repeat the topic and elongate as chewing gum,
Not actually true, but its the way to vent out my GUM.  (     गम     ).
Can I be solid or assume my self to be a rock to disguise,
I admit, I have nothing else to say and only wish to be on your side.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment