Sunday, September 16, 2012

Certainly the Walk to Remember...


I still can vouch for you....only thing holding me is you..

Hearing your favorite song in the rain..A nice quite walk.Soaked in sweat..Makes up the day. Lonely no..actually used to it. Could be better if I am asked about how the sensor works or how to we actually synchronize the timing of the FIP with and engine..Its basically I have grown with.Passion for engines and for automobiles.And off lately my so called life had a phase about me discovering myself. That's when I ran into my present state of blogging. The link shared with every one , desperately trying for the reader to post their comments on it. Not to my surprise.that did not happen.So what do the great blog's have in them..Language ..content..intent..or you actually need to refer the dictionary to find the meaning for the words...Guess none.
So what does it need to have to be the "ONE"..percentage of display to seek and attention..

Any way coming to my walk..Usually it beings before the sunrise or after the sun set..Reason. I don't know..I am happy being invisible. For the peace of my self and my mind set.It helps to focus on yourself, think about area for the scope of improvement to attain perfection. Down the lane I have realized the professional and the personal life cannot be run as same. The commitments , the time targets, the schedules tend to differ every time. Need to have a very ..I mean a very high level of patience to handle them both.To strike a balance..is like simply superb..Sooner or later you have gona learn that in order to survive for your better half. The division of the roles and responsibilities come into play this time ..Its like you are not even into a pact, and end up managing your life so perfectly.That you hardly need any papers for it to remember. Grown up in the middle class families, and desperately trying to follow the usual so called pattern of being a "GOOD ARDENT STUDENT".. The worst part, you cannot run or outrun..be a good person or a perfect person for every one..Answer every one's call or the plea to be better and great with every day progressing towards the closure of your own individuality. And end up living for other's and  a so called strange world.


Still a Hazy picture.
Every day I start of with  a strong will to forget you,
Wipe off my tears, and it end up with a question..Do I ever gona get you ?
In the remotest of corner's the picture is clear and fresh,
Its only the eyes that are yet to see you come out in your favorite dress.

I am not going away or walking back with time,
Its the present I am focusing on, not trying to be sublime.
Truth is I cannot get you out of me, not for a minute or for a second.
May be I want you to stay with me, when we pass on through that bend.

Don't worry its not gona be scary as it may sound,
I will be with you, never out of your bounds.
Monotonous It may sound ..some thing sort of a bored novel.
I  love you , for the reason that our name has 3 vowels and it sounds almost the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment