Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"JULY" to "SEPTEMBER" ..Comes as a Blessing to you...for LOVE..




Welcome to the season of heat breaks. Every time it happens , I see the month  and sadly to my surprise its August or September..One of the worst one's in the calender.I am technically trying to come out with a theorem to prove they are actually bad for love. And we should refrain from having a fight in them.Similar to like what we follow that some day is auspicious and some day belongs to some other goddess. Its true.So whats the reason behind this ?? To my understanding its related to the job rotation policy similar to what we have in financial year..Ie after April the targets gets eased out due to start of a new fiscal year..Same is not applicable to me..as for me its from Jan to Dec...Even though the default analysis is applicable...ie as July falls in the second quarter, the pressure is still eased out as you are having 3 quarters to perform..And the poor performance of the first one can be blamed on the government due to delay in the presentation of next years policy and clarity..

This means july leaves us..mean you and me with ample time to plan the moves and make our situation stronger..Ie in case you want to start any thing or to shift the job .its the ideal month..The HR partner is trying to close the new hiring targets, and you are preparing to get hired..Same is the case with love..You tend to plan the same to happen or about to happen in July...so that till FEB your position in the game of "LOVE" is cemented..And you are ready to score and win the "TROPHY"..and the rose day...and many more days come in handy to close the deal.. Then as soon the next month comes in..the "SUBODH" factor comes into play..Trust me..you send a message to her..telling her to remember every situation you have been through..Just as a "TRUTH MAIL" to take you much more seriously..Then if its ok..and she starts taking you seriously..it BACKFIRES...you are not giving me any space..and why interfering in my life. You are always telling me not to do like this..or that..I am fed up with you..and VICE VERSE ALSO..Then you make the "SORRY CALL".


YOU - "BABY this was the day when we met, exactly 1 month back"..and I said "I LIKE YOU" to you..frankly speaking I always liked you ..the moment I saw you was like..
BABY - Really I like you too..lets go and hang out some where..
YOU - Sure..checking out the pocket and replying with a heavy heart.."Its the month in which all the sales start off with..I am gona buy those shoes and those T shirts of LACOSTE"...."And my new cell phone as the old one really sucks".
BABY - "Are u there"..or u left..
YOU - No..no..I am here..just was on another call..What a situation...

I can actually imagine the situation..You buying her a "UCB" clothes and waiting for the sale to continue in September..All the love god's will be happy to see your situation...ie he has granted you your wish.and rather than being happy..you end up "MAKING HER HAPPY"..It depends the Girl's point of view is "UNTOUCHED"..I am sorry for that..But you are free to "BLAST ME" and my "POST" in every manner you can..I will be DEEPLY happy by that. Really bad months for love..I think Love should be banned in these months..It makes quite an awkward situation..Broken heart combined with "SWELLED TARGET"..and you end up calling your boss...I want a leave..have a personal problem..And he also knows the GUY is actually struggling to "JUGGLE" between the BETTER HALF..and not TWO halves..If the situation does not work..You and the other party (her) have all the right buy NEW GIFTS and say sorry to  each other.. This means



LOVE = Directly proportional to the NOS of GIFTS x Value of Gift.
Number of kiss = Nos of time  "I love you said" x tear in eyes ( Exception of reaching to infinity)

* Conditions.

  • Love is same in case of boy or girl.
  • Value of gift is in "Rs"..but will be more suitable if gift is bought in "Dollar's.
  • Nos of gift means, gifting her a balloon ( one a day) like Subodh ( Of DIL CHAHTA hai )..
  • Gifting a balloon does not mean you will end up with SONALI KULKARNI..
  • Nos of kiss means more love for the one.

Any way on a lighter note..I love you as "COUPLES"...
  • Happy to see you on the bench..making every possible move in the dark..
  • I also love you on the bike..holding the other one so tight, and he might not complain ...but could easily die of choking..
  • I love you when you wait at the metro station to catch and wait for the same metro..
  • I love you when you are sitting on the stairs with your head on her lap (Or vice verse)..
  • I love you when you have ice cream on India Gate..
  • I love you when you wait for 3 hours late and being angry , end up happy and relieved just to see her / his face..
  • I love you when you catch the last the last flight or bus or train..for the promise you made..that I will come...
  • I love you for the tiffin you share.
  • I love you when you run in the rain with your hands locked.
  • I love you when you drop him / her to her stop / home.
  • I love you when you call him or her just to remind him / her..Please miss me as I am missing you

Perhaps that is the reason Love has eluded me..But I am actually happy for all of you..This post comes as a dedication to Ankur and Uday who asked me to write some thing different..Only thing that is different from the rest of the posts is "I am MISSING you"...


No comments:

Post a Comment