Saturday, October 13, 2012

Get Life...




Get life my friend or find your wife.
Perhaps one of the most over rated word for a disguise..
No matter how many times you deny,
Only thing that you want to be associated is her sight..

I cannot control myself from explaining you,
Knowing the fact that you do not..
Even that does not stop me from thinking about you,
Its been a zillion times I have tried not to stick myself with flu..

Who cares...It only means I am with you like a glue..
I laugh...laugh ...at me..what actually I am doing by being a fool..
Don't worry..you can always expect these type of woes..
Not saying..that it can go away with a truce..



Can't get over myself from where I am stuck..
Simply too hard and tough for me...call it to be like moving a truck.
Shit is some thing I think ..off lately being called by some of you..
I accept everything..even though I have not got a kiss to continue..




No comments:

Post a Comment