Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fused Bulb..



Much of the instances goes by thinking of what I have,
Synonymous with the fact of being anonymous as I drag..
To the areas unknown in the corner of my mind..
Some thing is a miss...and I am trying to connect that point..

Many of the moments were of emptiness..
Mocked by every one for the so called foolishness..
Of writing every now and then..
I hope and wish, its better to do this way..than spoiling the life at other end..

Its the roses and happiness I wish for you..
Blue moon...or a a good after noon..Love for you..hope you find it soon..
Just the words up an down...backward or forwards..
Its the rhyme I want to create ...to avoid you getting bored..

Never it was my intention to pin you up to the wall..
I had nothing..but only you ..to say..that's not all..
Past some brings in the times we shared..or is it I am afraid to leave it behind..
Truth is..Am I stuck in a maze ?..or is it I do not ever want to step outside the line..

No comments:

Post a Comment