Monday, November 5, 2012

The Season..Change..



The drive seem lonely..with no one to give a direction,
My mind is wandering to the places..looking for the truth to have a connection..
Hearing the noise around..with me insulated with the windows closed..
I wonder, if I could get a glimpse, that would lighten up my face all the more..

Moving round and round with no reason why I am producing this sound..
Wasting my time..or trying to live with it..but some thing has been left behind..
As I see back to figure it out..Same moment I am forced to look in front..
Confused..As the frustration is growing...with me being called a junk.

Did I do it well..not to disturb the person again..
Throw myself some where..as day by day its simply unbearable to witness this pain..
With you I try to associate the fact.."Emotionally drained?"..Yes perhaps its back..
The feeling that makes my cry..And slowly eating into my confidence...But"Why still I want to give it a try?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment