Saturday, November 10, 2012

Erase....and shift back for my "ONE"...



We do what we want..irrespective of the facts..
Its absolutely perfect to say..one sided love has always have it impacts..
And it ends up with you looking at the metro.
You are standing alone gazing at other people as they go..

Some time its even hard find the platform,
Other side..the issues crop you , as its difficult to configure which way its up..
Mostly its a tough task to stand up,
Even while searching your pocket its the parking slip that always some how come up.

What's up ..and how are you are mostly symbolically asked,
Suddenly you blink your eyes and wake up in the past.
They also know how we are...a tactic or fanatic..
Cannot explain or say .."I think its over..now are you happy with it ?"

They will never understand..how many times you explain..
Simply does not matter..and they call me to be insane..
I never appose what every they do..let me make it clear
Its my life..And all I want is to be with you...My "ONE"..

No comments:

Post a Comment