Thursday, November 8, 2012

If Silence Had a language..



What if the ability of not to speak at times ..was actually a language ?
The so called communication barrier would not be there..else we can gaze..
Condition of the mind is confused and difficult to address..
Really ..kicked off..and heading towards to state of distress..

Repetition of words and situation in every condition.
Makes it much more miserable and worse..heading towards a deviation.
Decision and the actions so far have troubled every one else.
Unknowingly I have hurt the one I loved..and it tells..

On my face..and I am sorry..
And Why can't I keep myself and the feeling at bay with a apology..
Never ever it was so complex to understand..
My wish was to stand by you and say it to you "I am there till the end to hold your hand"..

3 comments: