Sunday, November 4, 2012

A new Reason ..every day for my "ONE"..



Hard to find new reason every time..
The problem is I am still stuck up on the first line..
What to say and what to explain..
Only thing..I can't stop thinking about you again and again..

We were born to be together..
You can call this to be forever and ever..
Never it has been like to leave you on that door alone..
Predestined to be with you,  no matter what so ever..

Its all the same like..when you left me..
Am I wrong..or is it or it was too easy to forget me..
I know some thing must have troubled you in your past..
Don't expect me to quit on you so fast.

It goes off as a prayer up to the heaven..
May be some one some where is listen to me .and it not an end..
Still a long way to go..before we depart..
There is nothing we can do..as we have truly played our part..


No comments:

Post a Comment