Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CRY...CRYING for the "SHE" Thing...


Giving birth to a life.


Its a 3 letter word only. Is having different feelings and emotions attached to it..Right from the moment you are born you are by default progammed to cry. And probably most of us are so much addicted to this activity we end up making it a habit. We cry ,cry and cry for simple and silly situations.actually don't know why..The moment you are born your parents cannot se you cry, they feed you..If you want a thing, you actually have a a reason to cry and the wish is granted.

The big catch is "CRY" = "Work DONE". or is it really. They say god help those who help themselves. Does that mean that standing as a mute spectator , you will end up with some thing. I seriously doubt that, its like a opportunity passing by and you being a A****le wait for the moment to arrive..Rather than waiting for things to happen, you actually have to try to make them happen. Else NO PAIN, then NO GAIN..We are actually associated with the fact of being restless, I mean we Punjabi..Have you seen a SIMPLE Punjabi..If your have.I seriously doubt your eye sight..We usually come up with the most erratic idea and then end up convincing others to follow it. Try asking my friends, they say this usually. Try emotionally blackmailing a punjabi..He will give anything for it. From lending you money to organizing a party for a friend he has hardly known for a month..And you ask him , the reply will be "We are BESSSTTT friends"..The moment you ask him his name, the scratching part starts. But we are like this. The "CRY" emotion has a pretty special significance with us.

The sweetest thing - A daughter.





We ( I mean every one) cannot see our daughter crying, nor our sister cribbing for some thing. Possessiveness not actually but being protective..Having some thing special with the "SHE" thing. The moment the word "SHE" comes , its actually associated with some thing very very special. Look at our mom's , our sister's , bhua, masi...They are actually special. Mom 's being the front owner and the prime minister of every house. Some of us might not admit, But actually it is this way only. As for the sister part is concerned, we confront every little secret in them..And then ask them "MUMMY ko mat bolyeo"..
Crazy it is, but its actually not a "TWO" lines or a paragraph to be dedicated to them. You have to spend a life with a "SHE" to understand what actually goes in to perform the "MULTIPLE ROLES"...They say Its a biggest creation of GOD..Hats off to the mom's, I cannot believe a man giving birth to a life..They are simply weak in a lot of sense from "SHE"..The pain she goes through to raise a child "A LIFE" in them. Who most of the time at the need of hour walk away on their parents. Its hard but its the truth these days. Some times the compatibility with wife, some time "I NEED SPACE" some time "Its KILLING ME"..and you forget about those two heavenly souls who have nourised you from the start..Its hard for them to actually bite the bullet and "SHUN" you away.. It happens..Trust me, I never intend to provoke any one from doing this , but please realize the fact if you have a chance to hug your parents. DO IT NOW..and PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR the WORDS or TIME or the MOMENT..its NOW my friend and let them know you are the world from them..Just see the smile on their face..



To our MOM's

You actually painted my world red,
When I woke up with you in your bed.
That first cry, that first smile,
you were the one with me all those while.

I could not have asked for a better wish to come to this world.
Just to remind you mom you are the best that I have heard.
From carrying us to giving us a life to breathe,
We some how some day forget what you are actually indeed.

I am sorry for what I have had said you in the past,
I regret being with you now at my last.
I promise to keep you protected always from destiny,
And will keep you with me till , I go away from me..



Please see the track from NOTTING HILL..Must watch..
Notting Hill Original Soundtrack ♫ She - Elvis Costello - 1999

1 comment: