Thursday, August 23, 2012

Failure and a word called "PATIENCE" for "MY FIRST"...(Please do not link it with the author's Gender, read it unbiased)

My FIRST - My (Waiting for it to be "OUR") blog dedicated to her (Unknown)


Failure perhaps the most common word we speak in a day. And more than we say or hear our name. Are we afraid of it, no more actually. As for the "FIRST" you need to have a lot of patience to make it happen. Its some thing that will happen by default and is not programmed. Failure is perhaps mostly misunderstood ..Its actually a "PERCEPTION" from "SOME ONE" else's mind for the task or work performed by you. The big catch is, should you buy a opinion or not ?  Depends on many external factors and the most important one "WHO is actually giving it".. Waiting patiently with a persistence is the only "Controlled" parameters in it. Being a child is much more fun. You do not have a mind to differentiate between the words "Happy" and "Sad"..Being busy in your "OWN" small world.
Can the same be applied now?

"Being a kid the happiness is like SUN's rays..No matter what you do, it will unknowingly and ultimately fall on you"

The remotest corner of your cerebellum and cerebrum is your "FIRST".. And once anybody goes in, Its like a second Big Bang theory in the mind. Only difference here is that you know the director is. Its like a storm like thing inside you, and you have controlled it for so long. It some time jumps the queue to reach to the conclusion, irrespective of other one's consideration.Usually Ends up being named as "ONE SIDED FIRST"..No qualms about the result.  At least for your happiness " Its One hell of a man's job" to have the guts to say that words. Patience perhaps here is like a coin..Having more of it is like you are a "DUMB ASS"..and having less is like "YOU ARE AN ASS"..In either of the two you are an "ASS" actually. Worst thing to do in this scenario is to seek a opinion,. My Guess...DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO..

Its perfectly Okay to confront in some body,  best bet is your parents. It helps trust me. They are the one having the "perfect" answer to all your worries. If you need one badly, ask them. I am not going to relate the "FAILURE WITH A STEPPING STONE"..But to have the "FIRST", you have to take your chances and make them count. Count it with trust, modesty, humanity,simplicity, truth,humbleness,faith and all the pure words that come in your mind. You risk it all for the "FIRST", no matter what happens.Never go down without a fight..other wise the saying also says.

"Agar yun hota to kya hota, aur agar yun na hota toh kya hota"

The "FIRST" is always unknown, so how can you describe it. The answer I gave it to myself, "I have been doing that and waiting for it since I was seven".  Why wait..There goes a feeling inside me and have learnt the same from the world around me.

"Deserve before you get, and the FIRST is precious and priceless"

It needs care and tenderness of joy and happiness to handle it. Cherish the memories as you grow old. Understand the virtual movement of "EYES" etc..and invent a new "LANGUAGE" between you to communicate. That's what the "FIRST" is all about. Is it worth waiting for the "FIRST"..Yes it is..because when the "FIRST COMES"..the flowers will not fall from heaven, the heart will not skip its beat...."You actually will not be able to configure it out" what happened..Till that time, you see "BLANK FACES in this world".Move down you  head and bow away saying THANK YOU (Politely).

"LOVE THE PERSON WHO LOVES YOU, and NOT THE ONE YOU LOVE"..

Blank faces they are to you without your "FIRST"..


I want to pamper my first,
Want to hold on  to my temper for the worst.
May be the "First" is the one,
Who has the qualities like "NONE"..

To keep me busy as a hell,
With my debit card bill going to yell.
Do I mind any thing about all this,
No longer as I am with her for all these.

I want myself to be slapped an number of times,
As she wakes me up from the sidelines,
Want to have 1000 of nick names,
"FAT" mat or a rat perhaps with any word she blames.


No comments:

Post a Comment