Friday, August 24, 2012

Keep it Light and SIMPLE - MY HAPPY BLOG..

Many a times the feedback by the people reading the blog is,  "They get confused and its too deep" from the normal one's to understand. That does not mean I am abnormal, just its for the amateurs its difficult to get into it. Call it lack of concentration or busy in their own world, for "USEFUL" work and not the "BLOG"..I am not complaining, but honoring the true feedback I have received. The start of this blog was for to keep my mind preoccupied with a "NOTEPAD" to empty myself. Does that mean, I was not able to correlate to any specific person in this world..Can call it to be true, and some time it meant possessiveness or simply not giving the person space to think. And I still kept on "BOMBARDING" him / her with my thoughts, irrespective of the fact that I was doing a permanent damage to my self respect. Idea was to detach myself from all this and literally " EMPTY" myself on the wall, which I have been doing for the past 5 years or so now.

Some lessons are learned the hard way I guess. I Thank you to everyone around me with the honest opinions. And it has helped me a lot. A lot in the sense that I feel myself much a better person to handle the worst situations, without having to bug anyone for help..For the past 8 years or so the perception of the world to me has changed, and so is their's. "KOI NI"..I do not want to stuck up in the past for what I have had or else never had. Nor do I repent, just a simple thought to be happy and true to what I do. Some of the words spoken by the people is that its "TOO COMPLEX" ..and we do not have that much of free time or brain to read it. I respect the words, as you cannot force some one to do what you like him or her to do. We call it freedom..One of the best scene I remember is of a sand..The more you try to capture it, the more it goes out from your hand..

The more you try to capture it with your hands closed. It goes out from your hand.
Let it be free..All your worries..troubles ..You are simply adding it to your bag pack and making it heavy. Each day you drag your worries to your workplace, you trouble your lazy little mind scratching others back home.Simply leave those things that are out of your control...Let the circle of control increase the diameter to overlap the circle if influence as the circle of concern is out of bounds for you. This I learnt from my ex boss who was an exceptional leader calm and cool leader. and that does not mean he did not complete his targets.
I mean "WE" exceeded them (Targets).

Expand your area of control.

Our mind is like a bird, It wanders to unimaginative locations and situations. To drain yourself out in the world and in public needs a lot of guts and a mad brain. You are simply "WASHING YOUR LINEN"..the best cloth in public. The fact is you are open for any criticism and can digest it with dignity. Confession and apology for what you think was wrong is the best aspects to realize the importance of a relation. You have to kill your "EGO" and keep it aside before the start of anything.

"As you value your relation much more than your ego."..

Free like a bird in the sky - And a free person you are.

I might not be a good person, and behaved politely with you. I mean at times not per to your expectations. I also would have had been rude, impatient or silly. Or bugged you every single second. I might also not have got my share of attention ..ie as per "MY SILLY Expectation"... My only concern "The life is too short to commit mistakes and hate each other"..Rather I ask to you to forgive me, for what every I have had done ..And its was purely unintentional..Why I am doing this, I do not know actually. But I am a human being "FULL OF MISTAKES"..and once a great person asked me to have it accept humbly. Since then, I have been doing the same..Not on the back foot every time, but I value the time and moments not spent but rather than "INVESTED" in me.Its the trust and respect at some point of time you have shown in me..And I do not want to disappoint you for that..Trust me its still the best bet "YOU CAN WIN"..

I value your comments rather than regretting it.
"Thoda hai , thode ki zaroorat hai"....Zindgi chal rahe thi..aur app mile toh karvaa bantaa gaya...Its been a absolute pleasure being with you ( Ankur, jolly, uday ..etc..every one). I plan to take 1% of every good fact from every one I meet..Call it selfishness, but I want to be 100% for me..or me and with me...I also know it will not happen or cannot happen..Just being me as I was always ..irrespective of the changed world around. Practicality at its very best..

Why do I write my blog,
To be close to you ( God).
Its just my token of a prayer to thank you,
for making me , and no one ever knew.
The reason behind my blog,
Its the way I communicate with me in the fog.

At times the time is not just right,
The way is not clear and seems dark,
Trust me its not the right time to into the past.
Can reduce your pace or stop there at once,
Words are like an arrow and they actually pack a punch.

I am not too free to write this blog,
Its the only way I find myself and remind me, that I not an ODD..

No comments:

Post a Comment