Monday, August 20, 2012

A LOVE story and a wish of HAPPILY EVER AFTER..




3 Simple Things.

Wish you all loads of love and may you all live happily ever after..Perhaps thats the only wish we make when we got out to any religious place. We have all grown up with a so called "HAPPY ENDINGS" and never really think what its all about the other way round. The so called beleaguered one's are not shown and not actually depicted, as we have simply refused them the acceptance with us. Can call it the way that we do not actually want to correlate us to them for the mere fact that they will have "NEGATIVE VIEWS".
Tell me in a frank opinnion how many of us would have actually thought of adpoting a baby. We might be having "N" number of ideas of invitro fertilization etc , or consider the fact of marrying a polio person ??
No answers again. When we are actually busy building our so called perfect word, we hardly make any notice for the people around us.

I have personally faced the wrath for speaking the truth and I do not regret. To me you actually want to die with closed eyes and a free heart. Who have not hurt any one by any means. Then why do I write this blog, only to remind me of my self of something. That some thing is "RESPECT" and "FAITH" can call it to be blind . But in any case irrespective of the past or present you live in, just a line for it :-

"I WOULD STILL LIKE TO TAKE MY CHANCES"..

Do not repent like a moron years down the line with a 2 alphabet word of "IF"..
You have lived like a heroes for your own destiny , perhaps now its the time to be one and realize you can make a difference. I am actually looking for some one to say "I also want to go with you to a underprivileged school to teach them, see their happy faces. AND PLEASE NO FACEBOOK PHOTOS to show how "DARIYADIL" we are. Other wise life is a vicious circle, and we all are a part of it. Call it a "SOCIAL DUTY", or to be accepted in a society.

One of the best words to describe the happiness was when you cry and smile at the same time. Feel the moment my friend, one of the hardest and most pure form of an expression. And trust me its hard to replicate the same.

Note down the expressions on the face.

What if we were not born like this ?
what if we do not have had a life like this?
what if i do not had an education to write?
what if i did not think this much?

what if my blog was not there with me?
what if my blog was actually famous?
what if telling the truth was so much simple?
what if we had 2 words omitted from our dictionary (Rich and poor)

What if I deleted the word "sadness and lie"?
what if there was no language to communicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment