Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RINGTONE mein kya raakha hai ?..I mean whats up with it..and who can forget "WEDDING PHONES" (COURTSHIP PERIOD one's)..


Music..AHHANNN..


I mean whats up with it..Ring tone..Ask any body..Remember the phones we used to have "TEETY PANDRA" I mean Nokia 3315 and 3310..Those were actually pronounced like this all the time. And the craze of owning one associated with it.Nokia was the first one to come up with a phone 5110.
Nokia 5110


 Used to be like a cordless phone in the pocket. Then to add to it "POLY TONES"..We used to search the newspaper for the "CODES" of actual ring tones to be downloaded it into..Then came making new ring tones..then colored one's (Screen)..then Bluetooth..........................................Now a feature is invented today and its revision come in few hours stated as 2.0 version.The technology is now at its very best..The incoming and out going calls when I remember were 32 rupees in coming and 16 rupees outgoing..We actually celebrated DIWALI when the incoming was made free..Then came the SMS and "FREE PACK"..That invented a new lingo for us and we actually made up writing much more in 160 words for the first sms sent, and that meant doom for the service provider. And then the unthinkable happened "phone at Rs 501"..in the longer run the value added schemes..Oh how can we forget the "WEDDING PHONE"..."UNLIMITED FREE"...and those courtship period days. I used to beat my room mate for waking up late and forcing me to skip breakfast to get in the class..and I suffered from malnutrition. (Don't laugh..I am not healthy now ..but FAT..as per the latest study from a doctorate). That phones still find a place to make in our so called "SMALL HOMES" as a new "CUTE MEMBER" does..They are actually a source of inspiration always, that we actually heard our so called "FUTURE PARTNERS well"..as they forever complain of "MERI SUNTE NAHI HO"..

The ring tone..ask any one..Ankur, Uday, Jolly, my sis any one..my ringtone from past 6 to 7 years is "SAATHIYA THEME song" and "SUMMER OF 69 by Bryan adams"..Probably the best one I could relate to.. Saathiya is actually the movie we can very well relate up to..The dialogues "from 60 lakhs he comes with a calculation of 60 medical girls"..amazing ..believe me its realistic.And you have to be mad to believe it to. Who can actually forget Bryan adam's summer of 69..I know we all have tried to make the symphony with our passing years of school ( summer of 03') and all that.  What goes is that, we still keep the value of the new relations intact even though the technology has helped. But its better to be simple and straight  rather than a "ANDROID".or "LINUX"..The decoding and understanding takes a hell a lot of time. and you could actually stand there becoming a "MAMA" rather than a "PAPA"..That's opportunity waste my friend, if you end up taking 5 years to decide "TO BE or NOT TO BE"..
Any way jokes apart.You also must have a story like this, just a favor START A BLOG MY FRIEND..No Google is not paying me up for advertisement or % stake in them..But it helps..


Left one is priceless ( 27 Sep 2003) and the right one (6th April 2005). and please I am not SUBODH of "DIL CHAHTA HAI"..I do not know the time ;-)..Though no longer used now.(I mean the left one). But still intact in best shape..I mean working. (OLD IS GOLD).

1 comment:

  1. FAT people need to put an aerobics ringtone in their TEETY PANDRAS :)

    ReplyDelete