Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Drenched in Rain.. - I mean LOVE...



Kya Baarish ..I mean ke kya baarish...We were saying to GOD. "Yeh kya hai ?"..You only come and make the things more humid and unbearable...so he meticulously planned the whole show on "TUESDAY" , ie the working day..and not on "MONDAY", I mean the usual working day..And it could not have actually come at a better time..started at 6 :15 and then lasted I do not know actually..God actually rescheduled the meeting with rain to tuesday and in the morning, Just to test us..And we replied, "AB BASS"..but as he has listened to our "INNER VOICE" ..he politely ignored the request..I simply could not feel a pinch when getting denched in rain ( of course the solution was saturated)..22kms drive to Gurgaon was like..2200 kms drive to kerela..Was not able to understand "YEH KYA HUA"..any way..


Dilmeet - Aaj mausam sexy hai, bike pe chalte hain.
Mummy - Baarish a jayegi, gadi le ja..
Dilmeet- Na..
and rest is water..

Whole idea behind is that you cannot be certain of the things, but that should not stop you from giving your level best. No matter what happens, you cannot give up. It’s like oxygen to you, and some of the best things in life cannot be touched and only felt. See any movie “Walk to remember”,”Music and Lyrics”…I will tell you they are a must watch for every individual on this earth. It simply soaks you in LOVE. I would certainly not mind getting drenched in it.

As they say it never rains, it only pours. People around have started asking me to be attentive, as the open blog is quite vulnerable to attacks. My elder cousin sis said to me “you are like small kid who scribbles his heart out on his notebook. I said to her, I am a free man and have nothing to hide besides myself. Free world it is and free man I am. After all these years living with the attitude of “CHALTA HAI SAB”. Seize the moment my friend,

Who knows what’s next is up there for stores. The best moments in life are hard to imagine, it just happens in a fraction of seconds. And you probably have been writing the “FORMULAS and so called THEOREMS” to make it HENCE PROVED. I am actually happy to see my friends getting settled with live and so called future wife’s. I cannot name them here as they will kill me for it. But feels nice. The worst part, your own outgoing calls is reduced and so are the charges. As most of the times they do not pick your call and only message back. NO I AM NOT COMPLAINING. At times you start missing the fun with them. But I feel happy with my blog, self-content and free like a bird. Have no qualms if I disappear today or tomorrow. Do I miss myself, yes a VOID. Perhaps the only “VOID” that have not been filled.

I am happy to be a joker for everybody, only for their happiness. Its actually vice versa, you always want the wish of other person to be satisfied. Learn to start living for other’s and be the smile on their face. The best compliment I ever got “He DOES NOT GET ANGRY AT ALL”.. he can actually absorb simply anything. They call me a rock, with a molten heart.




Last man standing - HOPE..


Love is like an addiction, more of it is less,
And less of it is actually bore.
It grows on you slowly and you always deny it,
It’s better to admit than to lie about it.

It all depends how you face it up,
Do not throw away but you actually embrace it up.
It’s like you cannot imagine being alone,
Trust me; it’s in the blood you cannot say “NO” to it any more.

Time and again its always kept you at bay,
Call it the correct time, else you also have nothing to say.
The last man standing as they call,
I am actually happy being a boat to prevent everyone from fall.

I want to give happiness till the last breath I have,
Can give a life to someone, but cannot deny the faith they actually have..(on god).
Every drop till the end is so pure, happy and simple,
I cannot say no to the one, I call them “MY PEOPLE”…

No comments:

Post a Comment