Saturday, September 15, 2012

Right or Wrong....At least I have sung my "SONG"..


You Must allow me to tell you how ardently "I ADMIRE and LOVE YOU"...
More than anything else in this world..

I do not know what I have done is right or wrong. Nor I am here to glorify or justify my decisions and actions made. Only wish that you are listening to the words I speak. And I like you very much.. irrespective of the fact or decision you made or going to make.Its the truth..I can't deny.. No moment goes past , without thinking about you..You are every were with me..in me..In my talks..in the words I speak..in every moment I spend in a day..I like it..I kinda really like it..Actually I am in love with it.The days are like heaven...and I can barely count seven.Its not like I have lost my mind..But its too busy to find you in the blinds..I some time hold my bike at the red light and forget it to start ..and actually "ASK" her to move..I come back to my home and forget my bike at the metro station.It happens..Trust me..Its not a disadvantage of being in love..But the truth I am "DEEPLY" in love..

Does the actions or the words gona favor me, I think no..not any time sooner..I only want to embrace you in my arms..and will never ever let you go..Its like a secret strength to me.giving me the energy to carry on for you with you..And I know I am only having a pic of you with me for all this..So you can guess what I can or will be able to do with just a kiss. We make a perfect couple, I know that. Trust me..we will be better ..I will be better with you..not without you. The conversation I always had you in my dreams is superb..Just narrating an incident..

"You call me at 6:40 pm..that your gona be late..and will only be able to reach by 8:30 pm..I come to the metro station to pick you up..We have a secret Ice cream..The dinner is already ready for you..not cooked by me.Its only done to help you..We have our dinner.then you serve me my coffee..And in the next scene I am helping you out to cut the vegetables for the morning breakfast..A GOOD night kiss after that..I admit.I was up whole night waiting for more actually.Never mind, I am actually gona increase my monthly quota of it.
That's how beautiful our life is.." Call it a fiction??.. I think its the reality.



I never knew what it is..till I met you,
Its not the start of my blues..but a great news..
It actually brought a smile to every one's face,
And I am trying hard to maintain that pace..

Yes you can have all the space..and the moon,
Please be happy..and I am not asking you to help me in this tune.
What a great thing actually it is to be with you..
I can dump my watch or can stop it on JUNE..

Only to stop the time and preserve the moment in it,
Some time it does get messy , being perfect and it ends up in a pit.
No no its always me messing the things up.
Give me a chance to prove myself, and I am worth for this LOVE stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment